Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hi everyone
Sorry its taken me so long to add to our blog but ive been busy reading your work and looking at you spelling in your wikis. I know it has been one of the things Mrs Mitchell has been teaching you.
Hayley don't worry about flying it was great fun and I heard Mrs Mitchell telling people how the engineers ( I think that's what she called them) take really good care of the planes and make sure everything works right.
i've been really busy lately because I went on a trip to Wiatomo caves and a place called Woodlands Park. I had to be really quiet because I was lucky to get to go on the trip. We saw some glowworms. I don't really understand how they glow but they were pretty. Do any of you know how they work cos I'd like to learn more about that. There were also things called stalacmites and stalactites they were hanging off the roof or sticking up from the ground. really cool

No comments:

Post a Comment