Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi my friendly fellow fluffy Kea

thanks for taking me to the Zoo. I had an awesome time. I got to chat to my cousins, talk to Ken and peck away at sparkly things at the zoo. I had my photo taken, I nearly fell into the bushes and I also got a bit wet in the rain. My voice was a bit crackly this morning but I feel great now.

I don't know what I like the best at the zoo. there was so much information that i thought my brain was going to explode. I liked the tiger the best I think. But I liked the funny coloured dogs too.
Did you find out what 'pronking' meant. one of my groups couldn't find it and i was trying not to be a sticky beak and tell them.

I got a bit hungry when I saw my cousins. They were having their lunch and they wouldnt share. But a Room 5 Kea gave me something . Thanks.

What was your favourite part of the Zoo visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment