Friday, February 27, 2009

I forgot to tell you - I got to meet another Tia. She is a friend of Mrs Mitchells. She is also a teacher and lives in the South Island. I wonder if she knows my cousins cos they live somewhere in the South Island. Would you be able to get a map of the South Island so that I can see how far away it is. I heard Mrs Mitchell and Mrs Bredenbeck talking about us birds and they were saying we need to be protected. Do you know why? What did we do? What might happen to us? Can you find out for me and let me know?

Did you know that Charlie the Cheeky Kea is a distant relative. I was looking at your home learning of your family trees. They were cool. I wondered who my family was but when I heard about him the other day I remembered he was from my family.

Charlie was lucky because he got to go on a boat. I wonder if I'll ever get to go on a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment