Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I love being in Room 5. We do so many really cool things. Today I got to go up in a helicopter. Wow it was cool, a bit scary, fun, exciting and mean. I liked the way it felt when Matthew made sure I was safe in the seat belt. i felt really really safe. When the helicopter lifted off it was wobbly then it turned and off we went. Everyone was waving on the ground and they looked so small.
Last week I wanted to be a race car driver, now I want to be a helicopter pilot but I think my wings my make it a bit tricky.
I liked the way Bryce could change direction easily. We could see a long way.
Thank you Allure for coming and getting me when everyone was outside. I wondered what everyone was looking at. It was really exciting.
I am getting excited about our special visitor on Friday. I hope it doesn't rain because I know the visitors won't be able to come if it is raining. One thing I do know though is that the special visitor on Friday has to bring their special inventions on a trailer. I wonder if its a special trailer just for this surprise or if its just a normal trailer.
I'm so excited I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment