Saturday, May 23, 2009

Your car

Hi Tia, Haley here. Thanks for helping us work out how big, and how you would keep safe and fit in our cars that we are working on. I hope that when we are finished the cars you will find them very comfortable. When you try the cars out I hope they feel as comfy as your bed. I will make you some special mirrors, I have an idea how I am going to make them but I am not going to tell you yet. Have a look at these cool cars Tia.

go speed racer go

balloon powered car

rubber band car race

I watched these with Mum and decided they were pretty cool, maybe it might give some of the clever kea kids some ideas to make your car Tia.
But if you used Matt's mousetrap car Tia, I wonder how long it would take you to get to the other side of the school? Take a look.

Matt's mousetrap car

No comments:

Post a Comment