Friday, November 27, 2009

My new friends!

The Southern Alps are beautiful. I have found my cousins and have been learning more about my natural habitat. I have also been having some fun with the cars on the roadside carparks. Do you remember some of the things Mia got up to and we thought she was naughty - well I tried really hard not to touch any of the shiny parts and I kept telling my cousins not to but they got bossy and pushed me closer to the cars. Man its hard to say no sometimes.
My bigger cousins said if I didn't have a go then I couldn't stay with them. I thought about what we said was bullying back at school and tried to remember what to do if it happened to me.
I really wanted to be part of my new family but then I remembered what we all thought about peer pressure and bullies. So just as I was about to grab the lovely bright, shiny part on the door of the car, I imagined room 5 and how you would be disappointed in me and I flew away. My cousins called out after me saying I was a chicken and I told them I was a responsible, respectful, wise, clever and smart Room 5 Kea and that behaviour is not the Pekerau Way.
I hope you are proud of me because I think I have become very strong and have learnt a lot this year from you all. Thank you for teaching the right things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment