Friday, November 27, 2009

Where is Mrs Mitchell?



I flew all around Christchurch and saw some amazing things. Did you know the buildings are different to the ones in Te Awamutu? I wonder why that is?

Some things are the same though. They both have a stream going through the town but in Christchurch people push long boats along them and under fancy bridges. I thought I saw Mrs Mitchell and Mrs Bredenbeck watching the boats but I was a bit far away to catch up to them. Ask them if they were watching the boats for me.

They have big fields and rose gardens but not a pretty as Te Awamutu rose gardens. Are all the roses out still? Do they look pretty? I wish I could see them and you guys but I am also enjoying my travels.

Lots of people were carrying their computers just like the teachers do so I followed some of them. They were all wearing red things around their necks. They went into a big building and I thought I saw Mrs Cole and Mr Cubitt so I tried to get in but the door got shut on me and I was too little to open it. Do you think it would have been them or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment